We are here for the fresh post update on the American Idol 2019 Top 20 Celebrity Duet Group 2 Episode 8 April 2019 Result updates which we are going to discuss here and we are also going to share with you American Idol 2019 finale prediction as well. This is going to be amazing and we are looking forward to this week episode and viewers will be choosing their best contestants to perform this week live coverage as well. You can watch and rate all these performances and we are looking forward to this amazing episode coverage which you can watch on ABC network. Do follow American Idol 2019 Facebook page to get more inside updates about the show.
American Idol 2019 Top 20 Celebrity Song Choice List Episode 8 April 2019
Here you can check out American Idol 2019 Top 20 Celebrity Song Choice List Episode 8 April 2019 and you all must be ready for this exciting week coverage as well. We are here to show you the list of American Idol 2019 and you can watch all those best moments here in the show. Here is the full list:
American Idol 2019 Group 2 top 20 Performance Song Choice List:
- Eddie Island & Lukas Graham – 7 Years by Lukas Graham
- Alyssa Raghunandan & Julia Michaels – Issues by Julia Michaels
- Wade Cota & Lovely the Band (with multiple instruments) – Broken by Lovely the Band
- Ryan Hammond and Cynthia Erivo – TBD
- Evelyn Cormier & Chris Isaak (with guitar) – Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
- Logan Johnson & Julia Michaels – What a Time by Julia Michaels & Niall Horan
- Raquel Trinidad & Lovely the Band (with multiple instruments) – Tiny Dancer by Elton John
- Alejandro Aranda & Ben Harper (both with guitar) – There Will be a Light by Ben Harper
- Dimitrius Graham & Lukas Graham – Love Someone by Lukas Graham
- Jeremiah Harmon & Cynthia Erivo – Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper
American Idol 2019 Top 20 Celebrity Duet Spoiler Predictions 8 April 2019
Here we are going to talk about the American Idol 2019 Top 20 Celebrity Duet Spoiler Predictions 8 April 2019 and we are ready to cover up the live show with all informative updates which you can check out. We are so excited about the show and we are looking forward to an amazing moment which you can check out here with us. There will be a total of 10 performances which you can watch and only and only 3 contestants will go home. So contestants who will be going to the live show and they are Jeremiah Harmon, Dimitrius Graham, Alejandro Aranda, Evelyn Cormier, Wade Cota, Alyssa Raghunandan, and Eddie Island. So this is going to be amazing and you will soon find out who’s gonna win American Idol. Do follow the American Idol 2019 Facebook page for more updates on the show.
We would like to thanks our viewers for reading this post on American Idol 2019 Top 20 Celebrity Duet Group 2 Episode 8 April 2019 Result and you all must be ready to vote in American Idol 2019 live which will start on 14 April 2019. Do follow the American Idol 2019 Facebook page for more updates on the show.